Full Time Web Programmer Position for eCommerce, Wed Design and Web Development Company in Syracuse New York.
Develop and manage eCommerce websites for company and outside clients. Assist in web design, web development and content management.
Use software technologies to transform concepts into specific electronic applications to ensure a quality user experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for the person with hand coding skills, customization, integration and development.
• Collaborate with functional leaders to determine goals for each web and/or multi-media application and transform established concepts into specific applications.
• Execute the creative design, implementation, and technical coding.
• Research, accumulate, and organize information to be included in the website and/or multi-media application.
• Gather, summarize, and report web use statistics.
• Provide training, guidance, and consultation to other staff and clients including project partners and others involved on a project or instructional basis.
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver latest releases of Flash and Action Script preferred.
• To design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality
• To assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development
• To monitor site technical performance and web server
• Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
• Manage Multiple Social Media Networks for company and our client’s websites
• Work with various database systems including MySQL, and SQL Server, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Must be able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
• BS in Computer Technology, IT or related area, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- cover letter with link to your most resent complied projects;
- expected salary to email@example.com
Please submit resume, cover letter with link to your most resent complied projects and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org